Sweet Potato Fries
- olive oil, to coat
- 6large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into steak fries
- 2teaspoons salt
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put cut fries into large ziploc bag with olive oil, put in salt, garlic and cinnamon and shake to coat.
- Place fries onto baking sheet leaving space between fries.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes and then flip them over.
- Place back in for 10 more minutes.
- They should be soft on the inside and browned on the outside.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- You may also use regular potatoes or 1/4 packet taco seasoning to alter taste to your liking.