Cranberry Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate baking bars
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line 1 baking sheets with foil or silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl beat butter with a mixer on medium for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each portion into an 8-inch roll. Place rolls 3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet; flatten until about 2 inches wide. Bake 18-20 minutes or until firm and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 hour.
- Preheat over to 325F degrees. Using a serrated knife, cut loaves diagonally into 1/2-inch slices. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn slices over and bake for 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Let cool.
- Microwave chocolate for 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Dip one end of each biscotti into melted chocolate.